Sign on the door a few weeks ago said Closed for remodeling.
Is Golden China shut down or something? Ol Girl tried calling and it said phone number has been disconnected.
crack is whack
Sign on the door a few weeks ago said Closed for remodeling.
Are they really remodeling or did the health inspector shut them down?
crack is whack
LOL Not sure about that!
I just looked and they are no longer listed on the department of health.
crack is whack
I had checked the VDOH restaurant inspection site on them several times over the last few years. They never got a critical violation. Reason I checked so often is I figured they'd be cited for the temps on the buffet - it was always cold.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
They have only really had a few violations. Cleaners mostly, but I know of some that were never caught.
crack is whack
Bookmarks